Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Advent Activities: Reindeer Sandwich

We have been enjoying out advent activities. His favorite song to sing is Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer. He likes to sing it like, "Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer/ had a very shiny nose/ and if you ever saw it/ you would even say it blows." Despite my best efforts to correct him, he insists that he is singing it accurately. Right or wrong, he loves the song. So, I figured my little buddy would love this special treat one day as part of his lunch. When he saw it, he was completely delighted! 


 He carefully picked off the M&M's and the pretzels, and then declared he was "all done, thank you." Don't worry, I rounded it out with a clementine (which he refused to eat) and some Greek yogurt and blueberries (which he devoured). 


This idea came from Superhero and Princesses, which recently became private.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love food activities. This Rudolph is so cute. And it looks like it's made with my favorite, peanut butter. The m&m's and pretzels added the perfect touch. Oh, and that nose is too cute. Glad you posted this on "It's Playtime". Hope you like my craft. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...