Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Sensory Bin

We have been getting prepared for Halloween with lots of Halloween activities. One of the easiest ones that has been a huge hit with L is the Halloween sensory bin. All of the supplies were either things I had on hand or that I purchased at the Dollar Tree. I wanted to use black beans, but I didn't have any on hand, so I settled for bird seed. L enjoyed running his hands through it. 


This bin provided ample opportunity for sorting and picking things up using tongs. But L's favorite part was adding some of his figures and pretending they were in a spooky land and pretending to make magical concoctions.
I have left this as an easy accessible activity, and the little one visits it throughout the day. 

3 comments:

  1. loads of fun! I would love for you to add this to my link-up. I am a new co-host at Mom's Library Link-up every Wednesday.
    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/10/co-hosting-moms-library-link-up_24.html

    Thanks,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...